Definitely gonna need an option for WASD for the vast majority of people. Keyboards aren't the same everywhere, but the one of the most common, especially among users of this site is gonna be the standard American QWERTY.
A downloadable Alaska for Windows
Alaska is a Graduation Video Game Prototype - April, 2022
Alaska is a third person investigation and exploration game, where you play as Clarence a former bounty hunter seeking revenge. You will have to follow the trail of Enyeto, on the run after being accused of your brother's death, by reconstructing his adventures on various investigation scenes. Explore the vast snowy landscapes of Alaska and track down your target, where only you can decide his fate.
- Developer : ARTFX 2022
- Release : April 2022
- Platform : PC
- Genre : Adventure & Investigation
- Languages : English
- Target : 16+
- Antoine Borde - Character Art & 3D Modeling
- Clothilde Chopin - Realtime 3D Modeling & Character Art & UVs & Retopology & Texturing & UE4/UE5 Shading & Rigging & Agile SCRUM
- Gabriel Garcia - Gameplay Programming C++ / C# & UE Blueprint Scripting & Prototyping & Project Management & Game Design & Agile Workflow
- Lucas Gille - Level Design & Narrative Design & Game Design & Game Concept & UX & System Design & Content Design & Communication & UE4 Blueprint Scripting & Project Management
- Klara Goetz - 3D Modeling & Concept Art
- Lucie Hennet - 3D Animation & Rig
- Ludovic Oddi - Level Art & 3D Modeling & Materials & Vehicle Art & Communication & Teamwork & Agile Workflow & UI & VFX
- Samuel Hoareau (Specialist) - VFX & Particles & Shaders & Blueprints & Simulation & Modeling & Texturing
- Amandine Marest (Specialist) - Realtime 3D Modeling & Character Modeling & Game Ready Hair and Fur & Retopology & UVs & Texturing & UE Shading & Rigging & Agile Workflow
- Corentin Zimmermann (Specialist) - 3D Modeling & UE4 & Teamwork & Communication
- Julien Sauvan - Magnet - Sound Designer
- Alexandre Agniel - Sound Designer
- Jules Victor - Sound Designer
DOWNLOAD THE GAME
1 - Unzip the folder
2 - Launch .exe
3 - Enjoy & comment!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This Game would surely be a nice game.
But i dont get it, why is the keymapping ZQSD instead of WASD? That is just wrong.
And the mouse is not snappy, its sluggish, lagging behind some sort. And because of that the game feels laggy.
But overall this is a nice game concept!
//Edit: If you change the Sound in the main menu, the sound in the intro scene is to loud. And it would be great if the sound instantly changes in the setting, not just after saving changes. :)
PLease give a chance for WASD keybinding
The game looks great